VU/Peak Meter Legatus® FAQs
1. What are the dimensions of VU meter Legatus® PCB?
Legatus' PCB has dimensions of 80 by 50 millimeters.
2. What Programmable Integrated Circuit Legatus® uses?
VU meter Legatus® uses PIC16F887 manufactured by Microchip.
3. Do you supply PIC16F887 pre-programed or I have to program it myself?
The PIC16F887 supplied with the kit is pre-programed and you do not need to program it yourself.
4. What voltage does Legatus® require?
Legatus® requires a power supply capable to provide +5 Volt DC and current of 80 mAmperes.
5. Is the cost + shipment the final price?
Yes, the the cost + shipment is the final price for delivery of the kit to you.
6. Can you reduce cost of shipment and use cheaper postal service?
No, we cannot reduce cost of shipment. We ship via Canada Post and FedEx with a tracking number to ensure that you will receive the kit intact.